Feng Shui as a proven route to wellness
Empty bowl is important artifact in Feng Shui as it can contain whatever and is therefore a sign of ones own Contentment.
For millennia there has been a focused attention on Feng Shui as a route to wellness and contentment. Feng Shui is based on nine meaningful issues that can be improved on, to improve your life situation and feel better. These elements are:
- Awareness and increased ability to sense the environment. To empower and activate to progress your career in life.
- Knowledge and all things that relates to learning and education. Wisdom evolves out of improved awareness and education.
- Organize and exercise your ability to prioritize in your life. Who and what is important to you and your life. When your life is organized in harmony with your prioritizing it will be harmonious and your mental well being will improve. Without such a prioritizing your life will be chaotic and hectic.
- Open up your possibilities and work on many possibilities rather than two or few. Your intentions will be aimed at your contentment and based on your prioritizing, that makes your choices wise and that elevates responsibility and encourages helpful people into your live.
- Love and the empowered ability to choose and leave. It is important to exercise your skill to choose. Whether that is your mate and marrige or other things.
- Creation whether that is your children, your work or hobbies. Increased ability in this field gives a great chance for quality time to feel well and take on difficult things like sadness, grievance or trauma.
- Exercising or to have more flow and easier life. This can be money or ways to find easier ways to solve your issues.
- Fame, good fortune and your standing in your community. For some this can mean a lot so if this is missing and it matters to you, then you have to attend to it. May your success make you feel good, but no regrets if it won‘t.
- Good luck and contentment. The real meaning in life is to obtain contentment and happiness. Feng Shui shows us to fix elements that matter the most and at the same time to see yourself happy and content.
The psychological meaning of Feng Shui is more of improving these elements in your life and enhanced ability in these areas will bring you wellness. It will help you to deal with losses, difficult times, burnout in work and other traumatic life events. It helps to turn around unfavorable life situations to more favorable ones.
If you read about Feng Shui it is a good advice to take things with care, focus on your well being and how it can be improved and use Feng Shui advices and artifacts as reminder of that process, not to invest in things or improvement in your apartment. The idea of Feng Shui is not to bring on investment into your life, but to understand how these elements can enhance your life if attended to.